Sáng tác: Johann Strauss, Jr Trình bày: Đang cập nhật
Các chương cùng tác phẩm:
- Johann Strauss - Wienerblut - a. Act I, Prelude Through No.4 (đang nghe)
- Johann Strauss - Wienerblut - b. Act III, Prelude Through No.13 Finale
- Johann Strauss - Wienerblut - c. Act I, No.5 Finale
- Johann Strauss - Wienerblut - d. Act II, Prelude Through No.7
- Johann Strauss - Wienerblut - e. Act II, No.8
Wiener Blut (Viennese Blood or Viennese Spirit) is an operetta named after the Wiener Blut waltz, supposedly with music by the composer Johann Strauss Jr., who did not live to witness the première. Such was the popularity of the original Wiener Blut, Op. 354 waltz till the time of the composer's death that his work would be chosen as the name of the operetta with libretto by Victor Léon and Leo Stein set around the Vienna Congress of 1814 to 1815. Strauss did not specifically compose any music for this operetta, although many of his earlier compositions were incorporated for the work. He took no active part in the musical arrangement at its conception nor any production work leading up to its première. He was content to delegate these tasks to Adolf Müller Jr. as he himself was busy with his ballet, Aschenbrödel in 1898. However, Müller did not confine himself to the music of Johann Jr., and several dance tunes by his brother Josef were also incorporated in the score.